The physical health assessment offered by Priority Physicians compares with the most notable and elite programs in the country. Our annual physical examination is used to thoroughly evaluate an individual’s state of physical wellness, assess personal risk factors, establish advisable areas of medical focus, and to ground a personalized and preventive wellness plan that our patient may execute in partnership with their regular physician.
Priority Physicians is also pleased to offer this executive physical examination as a standard component of our annual patient Membership programs. Please inquire for details about how your executive exam may be supplemented with our broader concierge medical services, including 24/7 direct physician access, complete care coordination, and case management services. Our practice has experience managing executive examinations and associated Membership arrangements for both private and corporate clients, and can be available to collaborate on executive wellness programs to meet the needs of our corporate partners.
Our comprehensive executive exams commonly take 3-4 hours to complete, and specifically include:
- A complete patient medical history, behavioral risk profile, and comprehensive physical assessment
- Collection of vital body statistics
- Blood draw and extensive lab result analysis, including full general health and standard lipid panels as well as optional advanced review of cardiac inflammation markers, lipoprotein analysis, and genetic indicators (Lab processing is billed separately to insurance by our providers; Patients are responsible for any additional balance payments that may be required.)
- Body Composition Analysis
- Resting electrocardiogram
- Treadmill stress testing (as indicated, per patient’s age and ability to participate)
- Low-dose heart and lung CT scans (screening scans only and as indicated, age 40+)
- Triple vascular screening, including carotid and abdominal artery scans (as indicated, age 60+)
- FotoFinder Bodystudio Scan – Automated Total Body Mapping (ATBM Dermatological Screening)
- Audiometry (as indicated)
- Spirometry (Pulmonary Function Testing, as indicated)
- Basic Vision Screening
- PSA / Pap smear (optional)
- Nutritional counseling (conducted on-site by our medical doctor)
- Exercise prescription and Fitness Assessment (conducted on-site by our medical doctor)
- Prescription for current immunizations – Conventionally recommended vaccinations include those for: Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR), Polio, Chicken Pox, Haemophilus (HIB), Pneumococcus, Hepatitis A & B, Diptheria, Pertussis, Rotavirus, Tetanus, Meningococcus, HPV, Shingles, and annual Influenza (Vaccinations billed separately to patients’ insurance by our providers; Patients are responsible for any additional balance payments that may be required.)
- Prescription for travel vaccinations (Billed separately to patients’ insurance by our providers. Travel vaccinations are available upon request with exception of Yellow Fever, which is administered through federally controlled sites. Patients are responsible for any additional balance payments that may be required.)
Due to the extended processing period required for our detailed labs, results from annual screening blood work may not be available for up to 7 days. As a result, our exam is routinely scheduled to occur approximately 1 week after the patient’s blood draw (also conducted in our offices). This allows our physician to include a comprehensive review of our patient’s lab results during the physical exam itself. Please note that claims for lab fees and vaccinations associated with our annual exam are submitted directly by our lab and vaccination providers to our patients’ respective insurance carriers. Claim handling may vary with Medicare, conventional insurance plans, high deductible plans, self-funded insurance plans, etc., though balance payments are typically not required. Please inquire for more details regarding patient-specific plan participation.
In addition to our defined physical examination, the below services will be coordinated by our staff through outside providers where not offered directly through Priority Physicians. Additional fees, co-pays, and insurance billing will apply per the standard practices of our 3rd party providers where applicable:
- Coronary CT Angiogram
- Screening Colonoscopy
- Dexa Bone Density Scanning
- Glaucoma Screening
Upon completion of the exam our staff will work with the patient to coordinate appointments with any necessary referral providers in the event that a sub-specialty consultation is advised or required as a follow-up to our experience. A comprehensive written report will be sent to the patient within 2 weeks of their examination, outlining the results of the exam and the preventive care plan recommended by our physician. An electronic copy of the patient’s exam results can also be made available upon request.