The comprehensive physical exam offered by Priority Physicians compares with the most notable and elite programs in the country. Our annual physical examination is used to thoroughly evaluate an individual’s state of physical wellness, assess personal risk factors, establish advisable areas of medical focus, and to ground a personalized and preventive wellness plan that our patient may execute in ongoing partnership with their regular physician.
We are also pleased to offer our annual exam as an a la carte service option for those individuals and organizations who may not be interested in a full practice membership. Our comprehensive executive exams commonly take 3-4 hours to complete, and specifically include:
- A complete patient medical history, behavioral risk profile, and comprehensive physical assessment
- Collection of vital body statistics
- Body Composition Analysis
- Blood draw and extensive blood screening analysis, including full general health and standard lipid panels as well as optional advanced screening for cardiac inflammation markers, lipoprotein analysis, and genetic indicators.
- Resting electrocardiogram (as indicated)
- Treadmill stress testing (as indicated)
- Low-dose heart and lung CT scans (as indicated)
- Triple carotid artery vascular screening (as indicated)
- FotoFinder Bodystudio Scan – Automated Total Body Mapping (ATBM Dermatological Screening)
- Audiometry (as indicated)
- Spirometry (ie – Pulmonary Function Test, as indicated)
- Basic Vision Screening
- PSA / Pap smear (optional)
- Nutritional counseling (conducted on-site by our medical doctor)
- Exercise prescription and fitness assessment (conducted on-site by our medical doctor)
- Current immunizations (With the exception of Fluvirin & Fluzone (Annual Flu), vaccinations will be billed by our vaccination partner through our patients’ insurance. Conventionally recommended vaccinations include Hiberix, Energix (Hep B), Twinrix, Havrix (child’s Hep A), Daptacel (DTap), Menactra, Polio, Adacel (TDap), Varivax (Chicken Pox), Pnuemovax / Zostovax (Shingles), and Gardasil).
- Travel vaccinations (billed separately and through our partner where applicable. These are available upon request with exception of Yellow Fever, which is administered through federally controlled sites only).
Please note that claims for lab fees and vaccinations associated with our annual exam are submitted directly by our lab and vaccination providers to our patients’ respective insurance carriers. Claim handling may vary with Medicare, conventional insurance plans, high deductible plans, self-funded insurance plans, etc., though balance payments are typically not required. Please inquire for more details regarding patient-specific plan participation.
Upon completion of the exam our staff will work with the patient to coordinate appointments with any necessary referral providers in the event that a sub-specialty consultation is advised or required as a follow-up to our experience. This will also include scheduling of timely screens (as indicated) for any additionally recommended screening measures (ex. Mammography, bone density scanning, colonoscopy, etc.) that are not offered directly through the offices of Priority Physicians or included in our fees.
A comprehensive written report will be sent to the patient, outlining the results of the exam and the preventive care plan recommended by our physician. Upon request an electronic copy of the patient’s exam results and relevant medical record can also be made available.