Priority Physicians, the first concierge medical practice in Indiana, is seeking a qualified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds Physician to join its Fishers office.
At Priority Physicians, we strive to return primary care medicine to a time when the doctor-patient relationship was a genuine, long-lasting partnership rather than a series of short transactional visits. Our extremely low, capped ratio of 200 adult patients per physician allows us to know every one of our members on a very personal level. Each member’s experience is tailored to their individual circumstances with an overriding focus on preventive care. By avoiding the complications of working with third parties and insurance providers, we are able to prioritize the concerns of our patients and spend the time necessary to fully treat their needs.
It is our endeavor to make sure that every interaction with Priority Physicians is exemplary in terms of the value, quality, and convenience. This is our commitment to our members. One that we hold sacred as we continue to set the gold standard for the delivery of patient-focused healthcare.
A comprehensive Employment Agreement, which includes this description as an exhibit, will be required of any physician who joins our team. As it relates therein, the phrase “essential functions of employment” refers to the following duties of a Priority Physicians’ Physician.
Qualified Physicians will be expected to:
1. Obtain and record a detailed and comprehensive medical history of each patient, including, but not limited to, the patient’s chief complaint, his/her present condition, the patient’s individual history, current allergies, medications and dosages, and his/her family history.
2. Leverage practice protocols to perform a complete examination of the patient’s systems on an annual or otherwise recommended basis.
3. Analyze reports, lab work, and/or findings of tests and personal examinations in order to assess the medical condition of the patient, including diagnosing his/her injury or illness and formulating a prognosis.
4. Refer the patient to other physician(s), including specialists and other health care providers, when and if needed, provided that all such referrals shall be at the discretion of the Physician in consultation with each patient.
5. Prescribe medication and treatment for the patient and recommend appropriate physical and dietary routines and methods for prevention of disease and promotion of personal wellness.
6. Perform clinical procedures consistent with Physician’s prior practice patterns and training.
7. Keep and maintain appropriate records relating to all professional services rendered in a manner that is consistent with Company guidelines.
8. Prepare and attend to all reports, claims, and correspondence necessary or appropriate to the performance of the professional services, including without limitation, production of a comprehensive written report of each patient’s annual examination, to be completed and distributed within two (2) weeks of the associated examination.
9. Attend professional conventions and post-graduate seminars as well as participating in professional societies on a reasonable basis and upon request of Priority Physicians; Must maintain board certification, clean licensure, and network/Medicare/Medicaid Opt-Out (Priority Physicians does not bill insurance).
10. Promote the professional practice of Priority Physicians and working in support of all defined success metrics and corporate initiatives, with an accelerated focus on patient service and experience.
11. Provide coverage at either of Priority Physicians’ offices when other Physician employees are unavailable due to vacations, holidays, illness, or attendance at professional activities.
12. Timely report deaths, outbreak of contagious diseases and other information required to appropriate governmental authorities and as required for reporting.
13. Directly supervise personnel in accordance with the Priority Physicians’ policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, interviewing, hiring, and training newly assigned staff; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
14. Participate in governance, credentialing, meeting, and peer review activities.
15. Perform other duties assigned from time to time that are commensurate with professional services normally and customarily performed by a primary care physician. These will include those designated by Priority Physicians in support of the delivery of concierge medical services, such as in-home consultations, hospital social rounding, and the performance of telemedicine.
16. Be able to perform Physician’s professional services during office hours for not less than forty (40) scheduled patient contact hours per week.
17. Be available to take calls and manage patient coverage on an equal basis with other full-time physicians at any of our respective offices, and in a fashion that supports the Priority Physicians’ call policies, published patient expectations, and service area.
18. Perform all services, duties, and functions described herein (a) in a courteous, professional, competent, and efficient manner, and (b) in accordance with a national standard of care, accepted methods of practice, the accreditation standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the Code of Ethics of the American Medical Association, all applicable hospital and medical staff bylaws and rules and regulations, and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
19. Follow all Priority Physicians policies and procedures.
Compensation includes competitive annual salary with no production incentives, paid time off & CME allowance, bonus opportunities, 401k & profit-sharing plan, subsidized medical, dental & vision coverage, and more. Anticipated 1/1/20 start.
Please inquire for details by contacting us at email@example.com – We would love to meet you!